Copyright 2018 © Amassuna, Ltd. All Rights Reserved
This page (and all documents referred to within) inform you of the strict terms and conditions by which you are permitted to make use of our website www.amassuna.com (“our site”) and the terms by which we sell our products.
www.amassuna.com refers to a Limited Company registered address being 62 Beddington Road, Orpington, Kent, BR5 2TF.
- To register on our site for a user account you are required to select a username and password. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password secret and for preventing any unauthorised access to your account. Any activities that occur using your account are your sole responsibility. It is advised that you should take all necessary preventative steps to ensure that your username and password are kept private and secure. It is required that you inform us immediately by email to [email protected] if you have reason to believe that your username and/or password have been compromised and maybe known by a third party, or if your account is being, or is likely to be, used in any unauthorised manner. You must ensure that the details you provide us with are correct, complete and not inappropriate in any way. You agree to inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update the information you provided us with in the “My Account” area of the site.
Access To Amassuna.com
- We will use our best endeavors to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you, and not amassuna.com, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the website for any of the following: for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
- To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam” to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety .
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Amassuna. All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Amassuna, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by English and international copyright, authors rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Amassuna and its affiliates and is protected by English and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Amassuna, or our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by English and international copyright and authors rights laws.
- You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Amassuna’s express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Amassuna’s express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without Amassuna’s express written consent.
- Amassuna grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Amassuna. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our written consent.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Amassuna and its affiliates without the express written consent of Amassuna. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising Amassuna or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without the express written consent of Amassuna. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Amassuna.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Home page of amassuna.com as long as the link does not portray amassuna.com, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any amassuna.com, logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
Damage To Your Computer
- We try to ensure that this site is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer (including software). It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment and software is available to use the website. Except in case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment or software as a result of using this website.
Purchase Of Products
- By ordering any of the products listed on our site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Failure to accept these Terms, will prevent you from being able to order any Products from this site. You may also place an order by emailing [email protected], where all terms will be provided for acceptance. These Terms are also applicable to any telephone or postal orders.
- To place an order on the site you must be:
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- at least 18 years old, unless a parent or guardian supervises you placing your order.
Product Purchase And Contract
- The contract between us (the “Contract”) will only be formed when payment is taken from you. We may decline to accept an order in circumstances including but not limited to:
- your payment not being authorised;
- you not satisfying the status requirements set out in these terms;
- Product(s) ordered not being available from stock and/or suppliers; or
- where a pricing or product description error has occurred. We reserve the right to cancel orders without prior notice. If we cancel any order, it will be without charge to you and any payment taken for such order will be refunded to you in accordance with our Refund Policy.
Accuracy Of Content
- We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
Availability Of Goods
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock or will not be readily available from suppliers within 7 working days of your order, we will contact you by email or phone (if you have given us the details). We will make every effort to obtain an estimated delivery date based on information provided from our suppliers but please bear in mind that due to the seasonal nature of some of our product offering, we may not be able to deliver the product ordered. We will contact you with alternative suggestions and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock, adjust your order to a suggested alternative or to cancel your order.
- You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which click “submit” during the ordering process.
- You may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days; beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our Refunds Policy. To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately by registered post, with proof of purchase, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk.
- Please note we are not obligated to refund your postage costs for the return of Products when you cancel an order. You must take reasonable care of the Products whilst they are in your possession and you will be responsible for any loss we incur should you not take reasonable care.
Delivery and Timing Policy
- Amassuna requires an active, valid billing phone number may require phone authorisation for all online orders over £1,000. Amassuna reserves the right to hold processing for any orders that have not received order authorisation confirmation. Amassuna reserves the right to hold processing until order information is confirmed for any and all orders if a valid billing and shipping telephone has not been provided.
- Amassuna want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. However, should you for any reason not be entirely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within seven days of your receipt of goods, provided they are in their original, unopened, unused and undamaged condition. The condition of the goods being returned will be considered when making a refund.
- We are unable to offer refunds or returns on any purchases where the seal is broken, this is due to the nature of the product.
- Please submit a fully completed customer service contact form to initiate the returns process. Once you have submitted the form, our customer service team will contact you to advise of the process for packing and posting your return. The customer service manager will also provide you with a return authorisation number. Please note that regrettably returns cannot be accepted without a valid return authorisation number.
- You should expect to receive any agreed refunds within four weeks of returning your package to us, although in normal circumstances you can anticipate to be in receipt of the refund earlier. We will notify you through email to confirm your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.
Replacements and Exchanges
- If you receive a damaged product and wish to exchange it for the same item, please submit a customer service contact form, and select “Exchange Item” from the drop down menu to facilitate the exchange process.
- Amassuna will provide return shipping postage in the following circumstances:
- Incorrect products were shipped
- Product received were damaged
- Products received were defective
- Freight costs for all other returns are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Amassuna reserves the right to remove any offer from the website without prior notice.
- When ordering goods from amassuna.com, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local Customs Office for further information.
- Additionally, please note that when ordering from amassuna.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by Customs authorities.
Acknowledgement And Acceptance Of Your Order
- You will need to provide us with your email address and we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. An acceptance of your order will take place on dispatch of the good(s) ordered.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery of your order. It is important that this address is accurate. We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods as quickly as possible but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
Risk And Ownership
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. The risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
Health And Safety
- Certain products in our offering have properties that make them potentially unsafe if misused. You must, upon receipt of any product from our offering, read carefully any safety warnings and follow clearly any guidelines on how to use the product. If you are in any doubt about the use of the product, the meaning of any warnings, or whether your intended use of the product is safe, we urge you to contact the manufacturer for clarification prior to use. Amassuna will not be held responsible for any negligent use or misuse of products purchased from our website. Nothing in these guidelines should be thought to supersede, or to alter, or to take precedence over manufacturers’ instructions. If no instructions are issued and you have a query about how to use the product you are purchasing, we request that you consult the manufacturer.
- Unless otherwise expressed stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be by email ([email protected]) and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Waiver And Invalidity
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provisions in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Privacy And Cookies
- You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of our Privacy and Cookies policy displayed elsewhere on this website.
Third Party Rights
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to nor shall confer any rights on a third party.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of our web site, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.